Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog-10

“Why I said what I said to JOHNNY FLORES"

well...on my reply in this post,, that was my very first comment.... so, i just simply don't see anything to point out of what he wrote. But what he wrote was a good paragraph which simply mentioned whatever it has on the picture and make us feel hungry.i did reply as a friend of his but not the one who's above him. so, i think he will at least think of what i did comment.

“Why I said what I said to EDUARDO MORALES "
in this one,i think i'm getting better with giving comments on others work. i did point out a lot more thing than the first one.what he wrote was a good paragraph which mentioned about what sees in the picture. but there were lots of things that he didn't see too. well, to be honest, i didn't see some of the things he saw.everyone has different thoughts.he just need to rewrite with more detail about the picture and his paragraph could be one of the best.i did reply as a friend of his but not the one who's above him. so, i think he will at least think of what i did comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment